Settlement Cash Advance for FELA Railroad Lawsuits

A settlement cash advance is available to help FELA case plaintiffs. If you’re a railroad worker who has been injured on the job, and filed a lawsuit, there is financial assistance available to you.

When we think of dangerous professions and jobs, railroad work is not one that typically comes to mind.  But, railroad jobs have been known to be very dangerous.  In fact, not that long ago only 25% of railroad brakemen died a natural death – with the other 75% dying on the job!  These numbers have improved in an amazing way over the years, due to the enactment of FELA (Federal Employers Liability Act).

What is FELA and How Does It Help Railroad Workers?

Since 1908, when FELA was enacted, railroad workers have had an added protection.  FELA became law due to a public outcry seeking help the victims and families of injured or killed railroad workers.

Back when the law was created, the railroad industry was booming. Even though safety has improved over the years, FELA is still on the books as a law to protect railroad workers in case of injury.  Those injuries still happen and can include back strain, neck strain, shoulder injuries, brain damage, spine injuries, broken bones, injuries to feet, ankles, and legs.  Railroad jobs still see injuries and deaths among their ranks.

FELA protects the rights of railroad employees to cover medical bills, lost income, and other costs related to an injury at work.  Since FELA is a very specific are of the law, finding an attorney who specializes in FELA law is very important.  Skilled representation by a respected FELA attorney is highly recommended.

Filing a FELA Lawsuit

If after consulting a FELA attorney, there appears to be negligence by another party, the injured railroad worker may be entitled to compensation.  But workers are not always told this as railroad companies often want to do what they can to avoid costs and potential legal battles.  It’s important to note that FELA also protects workers from threats and pressure from companies seeking to avoid legal battles.

FELA Settlement Cash Advance Financial Assistance

Waiting for a lawsuit settlement with a FELA case can take a long time.  As plaintiffs wait they can begin to feel growing emotional and financial stress.  This is the point when many plaintiffs work with their attorney to secure a lawsuit loan.

A FELA lawsuit settlement cash advance is upfront funding, an advance of funds cash, from a pending railroad workers lawsuit.  The amount advanced is usually an amount which is less than the amount expected from a pending lawsuit. While called a “loan”, this type of legal funding is very different than a typical bank loan.  There is no credit check, employment history, or income required for approval.

The settlement cash advance for your FELA case is approved based on the strength of your pending case. If the case is considered winnable, you will be approved for funding.

To learn how we can help fund your FELA railroad  injury lawsuit  and  help you get the money you need now, and apply for great rates on your FELA claim, give us a call, toll free, at 888-732-3389 or complete the contact form on the left. If you’re ready to get started, you can complete the application form.

Alliance Claim Funding. LLC is a respectable FELA railroad settlement cash advance company with enormous experience.  Alliance advances funds to plaintiffs pursuing damage claims; in return, securing a portion of the proceeds that may flow from successful case settlements.  Applying for a FELA settlement cash advance  is fast and easy, with money sent to plaintiffs immediately after approval.  Legal funding has saved many cases from settling and also taken financial pressures off cash strapped families waiting for a settlement in their case.