Alliance claim funding
Alliance Claim Funding, LLC (“Alliance”) values the relationship it has with you and respects your right to privacy. We have established the following policies to assure that we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We know that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. That’s why Alliance wants you to know how we protect your privacy and the measures we take to safeguard your information.
In order to complete transactions in a prompt, efficient and professional manner, we depend on certain information. In gathering and maintaining this information, we pledge to:
* Collect the information needed to process the transaction you have requested
* Prevent unauthorized access to your information
* Refuse to disclose health information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent
* Maintain control over the confidentiality of your personal information
* Update you on our privacy practices at least once a year
The following policies and procedures protect the privacy of your information, whether you are a current or former customer:
Categories of Information We May Collect
In the normal course of business we may collect the following types of non-public information about you from the following sources:
- *Information we receive from you on applications, questionnaires, agreements and other forms (including name, address, income, social security number, information about certain of your assets and other household information)
- *Data about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others (such as the specifics about your assets)
- * Information available from external sources (such as publicly available records)
- * Information, collected with your authorization, from consumer reporting agencies, and other sources (such as credit relationships, credit worthiness and history, or medical information)
- * Health information collected with your authorization.
Safeguarding Your Information
Access to your information is limited to personnel who need the information to perform their job responsibilities. Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We may share or disclose your non-public personal information (as described above) with non-affiliated companies as described below.
- * We may disclose your information with non-affiliated companies, as allowed by law, as necessary to effect, process, administer, service or enforce a transaction you have requested.
- * We may share your information with non-affiliated companies as allowed by law, such as firms that perform services on our behalf including product administration and marketing. We require these companies to meet strict privacy standards.
- * We may disclose information to non-affiliated entities when required by law, such as to respond to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with an inquiry by a government agency.
- * We may share your information with non-affiliated funders or lenders who are assisting us in processing, funding and completing the transaction you have requested.
Health Information Practices
We will not share your health information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Is Your Medical Information Confidential?
While we sometimes must collect medical information in connection with a transaction you have requested, we do not use or share it internally or externally, for any purpose except the following:
- * Assisting you in obtaining any insurance policy required for your transaction’s underwriting;
- * Administering any such policy, or claim relating thereto;
- * As required or permitted by law;
- * or As otherwise authorized by you.
We make reliable lawsuit funding solutions for plaintiffs that address your urgent financial needs.
- There are No employment or credit checks required
The lawsuit advance is based only on your lawsuit.
- You will not have monthly payments
While you wait for your settlement.
- No out of pocket expenses
All fees are recovered in your settlement.
If you don’t find your answer, feel free to give us a call 888-732-3389