The weather outside is frightful during the winter months, and when accidents happen, and lawsuits are filed, it’s time to consider an Albany lawsuit cash advance. Driving on winter roads can be dangerous, causing many accidents on roads. As conditions deteriorate, accidents can become even more severe. With snow, ice, and limited visibility, accidents happen even with the best drivers. If you’re involved in a car accident, it’s time to consider liability issues, and how your finances can survive a lengthy lawsuit. An Albany, New York lawsuit cash advance is an outstanding way to survive financially while waiting for a case settlement.
A lawsuit cash advance is available for car accident cases in Albany, and the entire State of New York. Car accidents with personal injury and/or wrongful death are one of the most common types of lawsuit that will qualify for lawsuit loan funding by a litigation finance company.
In fact, car accidents tend to offer some of the best and most competitive rates within the legal funding industry. If a plaintiff has filed a lawsuit and entered into the litigation process a lawsuit cash advance may be an excellent choice. Most legal funding companies provide pre and post settlement funding to plaintiffs.
- Knowledge: Before leaving home, find out about the driving conditions. Safe drivers know the weather, and their limits. If the weather is bad remember, Ice and Snow, Take it Slow, or just don’t go.
- Clear: Remove any snow on your vehicle’s windows, lights, brake lights and signals. Make sure you can see and be seen.
- Inspect: Check your vehicle’s tires, wiper blades, fluids, lights, belts and hoses. A breakdown is bad on a good day and dangerous on a bad-weather day.
- Time: Leave plenty of time to reach your destination safely. It’s not worth putting yourself and others in a dangerous situation just to be on time.
Caution: Slippery When Wet!
When driving in winter weather, watch out! Mother Nature has some tricks up her sleeve in the winter. Here are some to be on the look out for:
- First Snow or Ice: Drivers often aren’t prepared for winter driving and forget to take it slow. Remember to drive well below the posted speed limit and leave plenty of room between cars.
- Black Ice: Roads that seem dry may actually be slippery – and dangerous. Take it slow when approaching intersections, off-ramps, bridges or shady areas – all are hot spots for black ice. Remember, Ice and Snow, Take it Slow.
- Limited Visibility: Stay attentive and reduce speed. Know what’s going on around you.
- Four-Wheel Drive: On snow and ice, go slowly, no matter what type of vehicle you drive. Even if you have an SUV with four-wheel drive you may not be able to stop any faster, or maintain control any better, once you lose traction. Four-wheel drive may get you going faster, but it won’t help you stop sooner.
Call For A Lawsuit Cash Advance Today!
In most cases, you will have cash within 48hrs. Alliance Claim Funding is a reputable company providing lawsuit loans for car accidents. Alliance Claim Funding, LLC advances funds to plaintiffs pursuing damage claims; in return, securing a portion of the proceeds that may flow from successful case settlements. If the case does not settle prior to trial or loses the trial – the lawsuit loan is forgiven! You owe Alliance Claim Funding nothing!
To learn how victims funding can help get you emergency cash for your car accident personal injury lawsuit – and help you get the money you need now, and apply for great rates on your personal injury claim, give us a call, toll free, at 888-732-3389 or complete the contact form on the left. If you’re ready to get started, you can complete the application form.