Alliance Claim Funding is a personal injury legal finance company. While we are pros at helping plaintiffs get fast cash to help them survive financially as they wait for a settlement, we are not attorneys. However, we deal with personal injury plaintiffs every day and understand their most important questions and concerns. One of the top questions we hear is how to find just the right personal injury attorney.
The Unfortunate Personal Injury Accident
Personal injuries happen out of the blue, with no warning. Once you have the unfortunate experience of being injured or harmed due to negligence you need to figure out your next steps. After receiving medical attention, the next action should be to find a good, experienced personal injury attorney. For many this is a daunting task, especially since this is probably the first time you’ve been in this situation. You may be asking yourself where to start. Do you trust ads, TV commercials, or attorney websites? Where do you begin?
Some good tips to help search:
- It’s important to understand attorneys come in all shapes and sizes. You do not need a general attorney; you need a respectable attorney who specializes in personal injury lawsuits. The attorney must have training and experience in personal injury cases for plaintiffs who have sustained a personal injury.
- You might want to start by comparing legal firms in your city or geographic area. The Internet is a wonderful search tool to help with your search. Your first research should look for personal injury attorneys who have several years’ experience representing plaintiffs with your type of injury.
- Do not choose a law firm specializing in divorce, criminal law, or real estate. While all these attorneys are licensed to represent you, they are not experienced to handle personal injury lawsuits.
- Find a personal injury attorney who specializes in your specific type of personal injury. If your injury is in regards to medical malpractice, look for law firms and attorneys who specialize in only medical malpractice. Or, if you have a slip and fall injury with back and spine injuries, look for an attorney with a specialty in slip and fall, as well as a sub specialty in back and spine injuries.
- Find a personal injury attorney who has done mostly trial work, and isn’t afraid of going to trial. Many personal injury lawyers are good at getting an early settlement. However, for most cases the largest and best settlement is gained at trial. If your attorney has no trial experience, it’s unlikely they will even push to go to trial; instead they’ll go for an early settlement.
- Part of your research should be to review the personal injury attorney’s website, study their education, training, and read testimonials. Make sure this is a respected, well trained, viable attorney before they go on your list.
Once you choose your personal injury attorney and file your case in the legal system, it’s time to check your financial health. Can you survive without funds during the long months, and even years before your case finally settles in court. If the answer is “no”, give us a call to find out more about legal finance. Legal finance is a financial option designed specifically for personal injury plaintiffs who need cash.
Getting a law suit cash advance is usually a fairly quick process. Legal finance companies do not require a background or credit checks, so the only requirement is that the plaintiff pay the agreed upon amount if they win their claim. If the case is not settled, the company does not receive repayment for the money they funded the plaintiff.
To learn how legal finance can help fund your personal injury lawsuit and help you get the money you need now, and apply for great rates on your personal injury claim, give us a call, toll free, at 888-732-3389 or complete the contact form on the left. If you’re ready to get started, you can complete the application form.
Alliance Claim Funding. LLC is a respectable legal finance company with enormous experience. Alliance advances funds to plaintiffs pursuing damage claims; in return, securing a portion of the proceeds that may flow from successful case settlements. Applying for personal injury law suit cash is fast and easy, with money sent to plaintiffs immediately after approval. Legal funding has saved many cases from settling and also taken financial pressures off cash strapped families waiting for a settlement in their case.