None of us likes to think about the “what ifs” in life, but unfortunately car accidents are rather common. There are some very important first steps you should take immediately after a car accident that will save you time and money down the road. If the car accident happened due to the negligence of another party, you need to be aware you have the legal right to file a personal injury car accident lawsuit claim to seek compensation. Here are some first steps:
- Be sure to make sure everyone involved in the accident is safe. This should include all passengers in your car, and any other vehicle involved in the accident. Safety is always your first concern.
- NEVER accept any liability. And always keep your cool and never lose your temper and blame anyone for causing the accident. Even if there is a possibility the accident was your fault, never say so verbally. Accidents of this sort are shocking events, until all the details and the police report are complete there is no way to know who is to blame.
- If anyone has injuries be sure the police and parmedics are called to the scene of the accident.
- If you are able, try to take photographs of the scene, the cars involved, any pedestrians or witnesses to the car accident, skid marks, and any damaged light or street poles.
- Exchanging contact information and any other important information regarding the accident and the cars involved will really help you down the road. If another car was involved in the accident, make sure you get the driver’s name, address, car registration number, and insurance details. Take down any witnesses names and contact info as well.
- Report the accident immediately to the police and make sure a formal police report is filed and always get a copy of the report.
- If you have injuries go to a hospital or emergency care facility immediately. Even if you think you’re ok, it’s important to have a complete physical by a professional doctor or healthcare worker. Remember, many injuries don’t appear until the next day, or later.
- To find out if you are eligible to pursue a car accident personal injury claim, you must seek advice from expert injury lawyers.
Apply for a Lawsuit Cash Advance
Once your case is filed its time to consider your finances and how a lawsuit cash advance can help you pay bills and stay financially healthy during the time you’re waiting for a case settlement.
lliance Claim Funding is a reputable company providing lawsuit loans for car accidents. Alliance Claim Funding, LLC advances funds to plaintiffs pursuing damage claims; in return, securing a portion of the proceeds that may flow from successful case settlements. If the case does not settle prior to trial or loses the trial – the lawsuit loan is forgiven! You owe Alliance Claim Funding nothing!
To learn how a lawsuit loan can help get you emergency cash for your car accident personal injury lawsuit – and help you get the money you need now, and apply for great rates on your personal injury claim, give us a call, toll free, at 888-732-3389 or complete the contact form on the left. If you’re ready to get started, you can complete the application form.