Were you involved in an accident caused by faulty ignition switch in one of the following GM cars?
ALLIANCE CLAIM FUNDING IS NOW OFFERING CASH ADVANCE FUNDING ON GM RECALL LAWSUITS!!!
All applications received by noon will be underwritten the same day!
How to Qualify:
- Only Claimants that sustained physical injury in the accident or a legal representative of the descendent/Injured party.
- Accident must have occurred prior to December 31, 2014.
- Must have been the driver, passenger, pedestrian or the occupant of another vehicle.
Production Part Vehicles (Ignition switch recall repair was NOT performed prior to the accident)
- Chevrolet Cobalt (Model years 2005 -2007)
- Chevrolet HHR (Model years 2006 -2007)
- Daewoo G2X (Model year 2007)
- Opel/ Vauxhall GT (Model year2007)
- Pontiac G4 (Model years 2005-2007)
- Pontiac G5 (Model years 2007)
- Pontiac Pursuit (Model years 2005 -2006)
- Pontiac Solstice (Model years 2006- 2007)
- Saturn Ion(Model years 2003 – 2007)
- Saturn Sky (Model year 2007)
Three categories for individual GM recall lawsuit claims for physical injury/death: (physical injury claims must include documentation of either overnight hospitalization&/or outpatient medical treatment within 48 hrs of the accident)
- Individual death claims;
- Serious and permanent injury
- Injury claim within 48 hrs of the accident, with overnight hospitalization of 1 – 2 nights.